If you're considering hiring a divorce coach, there are a few things you should think about before hiring the first coach you meet.
If you’re considering hiring a divorce coach to help you navigate the emotional and logistical challenges of divorce, there are a few key things to keep in mind. Here are 5 things to consider when hiring a divorce coach:
1) Be sure to find a coach with experience and qualifications. Make sure your coach has the necessary training and experience to help you through the process. Ask for references and check their credentials. Check out my About page to learn more about my experience and qualifications!
2) Look for a coach who is a good fit. Your coach should be someone you feel comfortable talking to and who understands your individual needs. Look for someone who is empathetic and patient.
3) Ask how the coaching process works. Find out how the coach will help you, how often you’ll meet, and what topics will be discussed. Ask how the coach will help you set and achieve goals, and how they’ll help you stay on track.
4) Make sure the coach has a plan. A good divorce coach should have a plan for helping you through the divorce process. Make sure the plan is tailored to your individual needs, and that the coach is willing to adjust the plan as needed.
5) Discuss fees and payment options. Ask about the coach's fees and payment terms. Be sure to get the details in writing.
Finding the right divorce coach can be a challenging and time-consuming process, but it’s worth it in the end. Taking the time to do your research and find someone who is a good fit for you will help ensure that you get the support you need during this difficult time.
I wish you the best during this hard time, and I want you to know that I am here to support you every step of the way. I've been in your shoes before and I know what it's like to feel like you don't have the support system you once did.
This is why I was propelled into this role of a Divorce Coach so that I could help other women who were in the same situation as I was. I want women to feel like they always have an ally during their divorce no matter what.
I hope to see you on my calendar for a call soon!